- I print most shirts per order, so please allow 5-7 days for processing. However if I have the sizes in stock they'll ship out the next day.
- I mail everything through USPS and the shipping time is approx 2 days (depending where you are)
- You'll recieve a USPS tracking code when your order is on the way :)
- I print on Bella + Canvas cotton T-shirts most times.
- They're super soft
- They fit smaller than most brands, but dont seem to shrink as much. I recommend a size up for comfort :)
- How long will it take to get my order?
What shirts do you print on?
- My prints are all washable!
- They are printed by hand however, so I recommend washing on cold/delicate. It will keep the print dark and also keep the cotton from shrinking :)
- Tote bags should be washed by hand to prevent shrinking/ fading
- How should I take care of my new shirt?
Do you tattoo / Can I get a design of yours tattooed?
- I'm apprenticing at Stay Humble tattoo in Baltimore under Dave Wah
- If you'd like to be contacted when I'm scheduling more appointments, email email@example.com to get on my list
I'm in Baltimore, should I order online?
- Sure! If you wanna save on shipping use code "pick up" at checkout, but make sure you coordinate a pick up time with me :)
- You can also find prints at Bottle of Bread in Mount Vernon, apparel at Get Shredded in Charles Village, and spank totes at Sugar in Hampden <3
I'd like to buy an original piece.
- Cool! If you have one in mind, email firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll send pricing info.
- If you'd like to see available paintings, email email@example.com to set something up.
Do you take custom commissions?
- Yes! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- more info here
Do you wholesale?
- Yes, if you have a store front please email email@example.com
- If you live near a shop that you'd love to see my prints in, tell me about it ! <3