- I print most shirts per order, so please allow 5-7 days for processing. However if I have the sizes in stock they'll ship out the next day.
- I mail everything through USPS and the shipping time is approx 2 days (depending where you are)
- You'll recieve a USPS tracking code when your order is on the way :)
- I print on Bella + Canvas cotton T-shirts most times.
- They're super soft
- They fit smaller than most brands, but dont seem to shrink as much. I recommend a size up for comfort :)
- My prints are all washable!
- They are printed by hand however, so I recommend washing on cold/delicate. It will keep the print dark and also keep the cotton from shrinking :)
- Tote bags should be washed by hand to prevent shrinking/ fading
- How long will it take to get my order?
- How should I take care of my new shirt?
Do you tattoo / Can I get a design of yours tattooed?
- No, sorry! I'm apprenticing at Stay Humble tattoo in Baltimore right now, but I'm not tattooing yet.
- I'll update you all when I'm able to take on clients, but as for now please dont take my work to other artists. I'd like to be able to tattoo it myself one day
I'm in Baltimore, should I order online?
- Sure! If you wanna save on shipping use code "pick up" at checkout, but make sure you coordinate a pick up time with me :)
- You can also find prints at Bottle of Bread in Mount Vernon, apparel at Get Shredded in Charles Village, and spank totes at Sugar in Hampden <3
I'd like to buy an original piece.
- Cool! If you have one in mind, email email@example.com and I'll send pricing info.
- If you'd like to see available paintings, email firstname.lastname@example.org to set something up.
Do you take custom commissions?
- Yes! Please email email@example.com
- more info here
Do you wholesale?
- Yes, if you have a store front please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you live near a shop that you'd love to see my prints in, tell me about it ! <3